WCE is excited to announce that we now have the new JLG 1075!
The JLG 1075 telehandler was created to provide a 10,000-pound class telehandler with greater height and reach. It features a 75-foot boom that can lift up to eight stories and offers a 60-foot of forward reach. It comes with JLG’s Longitudinal Stability Indication as well as a two-way right-side view camera. Optional features include SmartLoad and a remote-controlled boom, which can be controlled by an operator to place material at height from outside the cab. The remote control can allow one person to do the work of two people – one who’d have to operate in the cab and one at the drop-off location.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 10000 lb / 4535.92 kg
- Outriggers Up Max Lift Height: 75 ft / 22.86 m
- Lower Project Costs: Eight-story lift height reduces or eliminates the need for costly cranes
- Increase Productivity: 60 ft of forward reach minimizes material rehandling
- Experience Precision Placement: 30 ft of up-and-over reach allows for more precise load placement
- Use Enhanced Technology: Right side electronic mirror with dual cameras allows you to see more