We think you could always use a BIGGER Telehander – unless you need a smaller one. Here are two great new offerings that will fit your needs. Come check out all the new gear at CONEXPO this week.
The Skytrak 12054 telehandler is now the largest model in this line. It is rated for 12,000 lbs. and utilizes a single joystick as well as an integrated hitch and boom-mounted lifting lug. This machine is not only powerful, but it also maneuvers well in tight spaces.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 12000 lb / 5443.11 kg
- Outriggers Up Max Lift Height: 42 ft / 12.8 m
- Maximum Lift Height: 53 ft 2 in. / 16.21 m
- Maximum Reach: 38 ft 10 in. / 11.84 m
- Reduce Operator Fatigue: Single joystick and integrated arm rest
- Enhance Operator Comfort: Optional air conditioning for cab
- Increase Confidence During Load Placement: Stabil-Trak rear axle stabilization system
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Optional 74 hp engine doesn’t require diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and meets Tier 4 Final regulations
Download Spec Sheet Here: SkyTrak 12054 Spec Sheet
The SkyTrak 3013 ultra-compact telehandler is excellent for small spaces and has a load capacity of 2700 lbs. It can lift up to 13 feet high and features rear pivot steer and small footprint. The 3013 includes four-wheel drive, two-wheel rear steer and a hydrostatic drive system.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 2700 lb / 1224.70 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 13 ft 1 in. / 3.99 m
- Maximum Reach: 7 ft 1 in. / 2.16 m
- Work in Confined Environments: Ultra-compact and highly maneuverable design
- Enhance Your Capabilities: Excellent reach into truck beds, trailers and over obstacles
- Keep Your Surroundings Intact: Rear-wheel steering for less ground disturbance