The DaVinci is the industry’s first true all-electric scissor featuring zero hydraulics thereby eliminating the chance for hydraulic leaks, protecting sensitive flooring, reducing customer maintenance and clean-up costs and lowering total cost of ownership.
The DaVinci is powered by a single lithium-ion battery expected to last 10 years — in other words, the machine’s full lifespan. This advanced battery charges 3x faster than a standard lift and, after only five minutes of charge, can provide 100-ft of driving and enough torque to load.
It’s platform elevates to 19-ft indoors and outdoors and is equipped with intuitive, smart phone-enabled diagnostics that proactively track the machine’s health. Additionally, the DaVinci produces zero emissions. In short, it’s the eco-friendliest scissor on the planet.
- Platform Height: 19 ft / 5.79 m
- Platform Capacity: 606 lb / 274.88 kg
- Machine Width: 2 ft 8 in. / 0.81 m
- Drive Speed – Platform Lowered: 4 mph / 6.44 km/h
- Improved Cost of Ownership: This model sets a new industry benchmark with almost no maintenance, with a new diagnostic and analyzer tool that can be used on any smart device
- Longer Battery Life: Class-leading, single lithium ion battery lasts the life of the machine
- Faster Charging: Quick charge in five minutes for 100 ft of drive plus enough torque for loading