We’re happy to see this great new tool for tight spaces. The new 1030P is manually propelled, offering a 10” 2’ platform height and weighs only 755 pounds. It is compact and perfect for setting up scaffolding up to a height of 16 feet. It has a 550 lb. platform capacity offering plenty of options for tools and materials and as well as many practical and safety benefits over ladders. Optional equipment includes a pipe rack, narrow basket, tool tray and foam buffer kit.
- Platform Height: 10 ft 2 in. / 3.1 m
- Machine Width: 2 ft 6 in. / 0.76 m
- Access More Work: Large 30 x 60 in. platform provides access to more workspace without needing to reposition the unit
- Improve Operator Comfort: Platform position creates more ergonomic working conditions compared to ladders and scaffolding
- Carry More Tools and Materials: 550-lb platform capacity increases productivity and reduces operator fatigue
- Operate on Sensitive Flooring: Lightweight design combined with low ground-bearing pressure makes this machine ideal for sensitive floors and elevators with load requirements