For the past two years we’ve been discussing whether to build an app for our customers, but JLG has beat us to the punch with useful apps that you can download right now.
JLG Mobile Control
The JLG Mobile Control app was announces at the ARA show and has just been released. This brand-new app will allow you to use your iPhone to drive the R1932 scissor lift with necessary hardware installed.
- Drive the vehicle
- Steer the vehicle
- Stop moving he vehicle
- Swap between high and low torque.
This app will only support the JLG Scissor Lift “R1932” with remote control option enabled.
As you know, all properly trained personnel who are authorized to operate an aerial work platform AWP, now termed mobile elevating work platform or MEWP, must ensure that he/she has machine specific familiarization in addition to formalized general aerial work platform training.
- The location of the weather resistant storage compartment for manual(s) storage
- Confirming that all required manuals are in the storage compartment
- The purpose and function of all controls and
- Knowledge of the safety devices and operating characteristics of the machine being operated. (citation)
This app gives you convenient access to:
- View your AWP/MEWP familiarization
- Add AWP/MEWP familiarizations
You must have an AccessReady username to access this app. If you need assistance, please contact us today or visit https://accessready.jlg.com
This app offers convenient access to JLG equipment manuals and related literature.
- Search the JLG OLE Library store and build your personal library.
- Access your library when offline.
- Quick view of recently added material and popular content
- View content in both thumbnail and list views
- Bookmark frequently used pages.
A JLG Online Express username is required to access the app.
Stick with West Coast Equipment for all the latest news and technology trends.