At this years ARA show, JLG featured two new R Series scissor lifts, the 2632R and 3246R, and their Virtual Reality Training Simulator for boomlifts.
The training simulator gives operators an immersive experience in a safe environment.
The simulator is the result of a year-long global pilot program that included introductions of the technology at numerous tradeshow events, in addition to volumes of global customer feedback, designed to enhance the experience.
The simulator was developed in partnership with ForgeFX Simulations, which specializes in 3D and visualization software. (JLG)
The 2632R offers several well-known features of the R Series, with an outdoor capability of 20 feet. This ANSI 92.20 compliant lift allows operators to drive through a single doorway and work indoors at a platform height of 26 feet.
The 3246R is set apart from the competition as the lightest lift in its class. Also ANSI 92.20 compliant, the 3246R is ideal for applications that require a lightweight machine with a 32-foot platform height.
These affordable, new R series scissor lifts have been optimized to offer lower part replacement costs over the life of the unit.
The 2632R and 3246R contain benefits common to other units in the R Series, including:
- A reliable and simple pothole protection system with a single limit switch and harness, along with fewer moving parts for reduced service requirements
- Easier access to internal machine components for simplified servicing
- Zero-turn radius, improving maneuverability
- Variable tilt technology with visual indicator, allows for work on slight slopes
- Intuitive and comfortable controls that are common within the line
- An all-steel platform, steel component trays and recessed ground control panel for long-term machine durability
As always, if you need to buy or rent a machine, need help with parts, or you need to service your machine, call us now. We always answer the phone.