JLG launches a new website called Direct Access specifically to help owners and operators of access equipment with insight about future technologies, the industry, regulations, and how to get the most out of their equipment. The new site features an interview with Dave Robidoux and myself. Watch it here.
Coming soon to West Coast Equipment the JLG X1000AJ Compact Crawler Boom. Previewed at The Rental Show in New Orleans, the X1000AJ has over 54 feet of horizontal outreach, plus a best-in-class 105-foot work height. This new machine is perfect for indoor/outdoor applications in atriums, gymnasiums, arenas, auditoriums, airports, schools, and universities.
- Machine Width: 3 ft 3 in. / 0.99 m
- Platform Capacity: 500 lb / 226.80 kg
- Drive speed control for smooth operation on a variety of terrains
- 500 lb unrestricted platform capacity
- Regenerative valve on telescopic cylinder resulting 50% increase in speed
- Fits through a standard doorway
- Auto levels on uneven surfaces
The new JLG machines are equipped to lower the total cost of ownership, but did you know that JLG and SkyTrak machines have the best resale value compared to JCB, Genie, Gehl, and Manitou machines, putting more money back in your pocket?
The discovery was made during a recent study conducted by nxtMove on thousands of telehandlers over and 18 month period.
Here’s the breakdown:
• The study was conducted by marketing research firm nxtMOVE on 4,487 used Telehandler units that were sold or posted for resale in the past 18 months.
• Model years ranged from 1986 to 2016
• Although JLG-SkyTrak are discounted at a slighter higher rate (6%), their achieved prices for model years 1986 to 2016 are 22% higher than the rest of the market.
What this means is that they maintain the most value versus the rest of the market.