• 74 horsepower
• Tier 4 engine
• More capacity
• More features
• More options
• NO DEF Fluid
The 724 telehandler is the replacement for the G642A. It has a 74 hp engine that doesn’t require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and meets the Tier 4 Final regulations.
Key Specs [CLICK HERE FOR SPEC SHEET]
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 7000 lb / 3175.15 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 42 ft / 12.8 m
- Maximum Reach: 29 ft 1 in. / 8.86 m
- Operator Comfort – Spacious cab, intuitive single joystick and integrated arm rest
- Operator Confidence – Better visibility, Stabil-Trak rear axle stabilization, precision gravity lowering system, optional reverse sensing system and reversing camera
- Lower Cost of Ownership – Extended service intervals, easy-to-access parts and durable components for less overall maintenance
- 74 hp engine doesn’t require Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and meets Tier 4 Final regulations
Contact us today!